Jet Aviation Darwin
Tel +61 466 026 706
Hours of operation
Monday – Sunday: 24 hours
IMPORTANT MESSAGE: All our Australian FBOs operate on the same frequency number 135.95VHF
Chiến lược RouletteJet Aviation Darwin features a modern facility with a VIP passenger lounge and conference facilities to make your arrival or departure as comfortable as possible. Being one of the most northern transit ports in Australian aviation, the new FBO facility offers clients the opportunity to re-fuel and refresh after long flights domestically and internationally. Darwin International Airport is the busiest airport serving the Northern Territory and the tenth busiest airport in Australia. The airport is located only 8 km from the Darwin city centre and our team is available 24/7 to provide seamless aviation support for your journey.
- Slots / Permit Approvals?
- Ramp and Hangar Parking?
- Ramp Services including Lavatory & Potable Water, Ground Power Unit (GPU), Baggage Handling?
- Fuel Arrangements?
- Catering Arrangements?
- Visa Requirements?
- Trip Planning and Scheduling to any Port in the Region?
- Security Requirements?
- Cleaning Services?
- Line Maintenance?
- Accept AVCARD and AIR Card
Passenger and Crew Services
- VIP Passenger Lounge and Facilities including Refreshments, Internet Access and Newspapers
- On-site Customs/Immigration and Quarantine Clearances
- Hotel Arrangements?
- Ground Transportation for Passengers and Crew
- Crew Room and Facilities including Lounge, Computer & Printer, Internet Access and Pay TV
- Concierge Services